FINITURE Srl with registered office in Saonara (PD), in Viale Veneto n. 13-15, P. IVA 03569090289, inpr person of the legal representative pro tempore,
Holder’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through a third party, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, phone number, company name, email address and various types of Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
All Data required by this Application are mandatory. In the absence of their provision, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without any consequences on the availability of the service or on its operation.
Users who are in doubt about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User takes responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Way and place of data processing
Method of treatment
The Data holder processes the Users’ Personal Data by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational arrangements and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In some cases, in addition to the Data holder, other groups of people involved in the site’s organization (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) may have access to the Data. External subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may be appointed as Processors by the Data holder, if necessary. The updated list of Processors can always be requested from the Data holder.
The Data are processed in all the operational headquarters of the Data holder and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the owner.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Holder and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data holder will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data holder.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data holder may retain the Personal Data for a longer period, until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data holder may be obliged to store Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an authority‘s order.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Data processing
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Holder to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, User’s contact and Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Details on Personal Data processing
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User under the following conditions:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by the European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data holder is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority owned by the Holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or a third party.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for in an agreement or necessary to conclude a contract.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Holder in court or during the stages leading to his possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data holder may be required to disclose the Data upon request of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
By necessity due to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
Exercise of rights by Users
The Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the Users have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously granted.
- oppose the processing of their data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data holder, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Holder will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract involving the User or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Holder, the Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
The Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the User’s rights, the Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Holder indicated in this document. The requests are lodged free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To know if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.