Focused responses to the specific needs about painting
Finiture is working for some 40 years in the field of wooden surface painting and painting in general. This is already a guarantee of great experience and reliability. In addition to these qualities Finiture is able to adapt itself to the regulations, to find new technical solutions and “tailor-made” solutions for requirements of every kind. These distinctive features make Finiture a leader firm in the production of plants for painting of window and door frames, furniture, chairs, tables and wooden elements and of other different materials.
Main characteristics of Finiture’s working style are the followings:
- Constant attention to technological innovation and to regulations in force;
- Being qualified to understand the problems which the client intends to solve and proposing the fittest solution with project and offer supplied quickly;
- Paying particular attention to the environmental problems and being keen in finding ecological solutions;
- We dedicate ourselves not only to big companies but also and above all to medium and small companies;
- Planning and building in compliance with CE regulations;
- Specialised staff for assembling, testing and after-sales service.
One strong point of Finiture is its testing area where some Finiture’s plants are assembled for product and material tests: in this facility Finiture also tests all the innovations in a real industrial environment.